Traveler Code & Conduct
Our Responsible travel code of conduct
Great Angkor Tours Co,Ltd is the Tour operating 'Responsible' Tours.
- We use locally owned infrastructure for accommodation and transport where possible.
- We share financial benefits sharing with local people and Communities.
- We respect local customs and culture and will educate you to do the same.
- We provide safe trips for customers as well as Great Angkor Tours staff.
- We provide quality services to our customers/clients
- We let our customer/ travelers experience local life.
- We try to minimise negative impact on our surroundings and we educate travelers on this.
- We support the local economy by buying local food and handicrafts.
- Actively ban leader and passenger practice and Not allow to do during the trip to Local Village and cultural side
- We discourage the customer don't do commercial sexual activities or illegal drug.
- We provide fun enjoyable trips for customer.
- We discourage travelers to buy almost extinct wildlife animal skins or products.
- We encourage and support give local staff that is living in poor family.
- We give the best possible value to our customers.
- We provide Responsible and sustainable of tourism rule.